Sunday, December 16, 2007

when someone's wish comes true

"The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become
But still, I want you to stay, and I always did
When someone's wish comes true, she'll be crying
That way the door won't make a sound"
just goes to show how not everyone can be happy.. when your wish comes true, somebody else will be sad because it did..

"To wish for my own happiness is not selfish, right?
If that's so, I want to hold you as tight as I can
When my tears dry up, she'll be crying
That way, the ground under us won't dry up"
sometimes.. we all just want to be happy.. But in each happy feeling that we feel... theres still a certain sadness to it..

-excerpts from utada hikaru's dareka no negai ga kanau koro
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment