Saturday, May 07, 2011

Finally Getting The Hang Of This...

I remember way back when I was still very active with my online business, I met a 14 yearold girl who always bought my handmade headbands. She asked me to checkout her blog as she had my headbands featured there. Upon checking it out i was pretty much surprised to see that she was the one who created her blog layout and all.

I always wanted to setup my own custom blog site with FTP and all but I found it too complicated.

This afternoon, I was determined. I am 27 years old. if a 14 year old girl can do it, why can't I?

Being someone who believes that everything that is related to virtual blogging and all can be found over the internet I studied all day on how to set this up. I used to have a blog in xanga, multiply, livespaces.. heck, i even have a friendster blog but i want a new one. After several hours of ftping and unleashing my inner geekiness, voila, Im here now..

This is my home now.. and I am starting to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment