Thursday, June 20, 2013

1sts

This morning, during breakfast, I was quite surprised when mom suddenly asked me:

Mom: Do you know what the first movie you saw was?
Me: No
Mom: Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, when you were 2 yearsold. We took you with us inside the cinema and you behaved.
Me: COOL :)

Nice for me to hear things like this which reminded me that I wasnt really keeping track of Caleb's 1sts so while im on it (and while I can still remember) Im posting it here so maybe a couple of years from now, he will be able to read this or if ever he will ask me (which should probably be a gazillion years from now), I can make this post as a reference.

Here are some of Caleb's Firsts:

First time to hear mass was on June 30, 2012 at St. Arnold Janssen Chapel.
First restaurant to have been taken with: Something Fishy, Trinoma for my birthday lunch (August 2012)
First Christmas: Eastwood City,  Ate at Uncle Chefy's, Mass at Holy Family Parish
First New Year's Eve: Cocoon Hotel
First Zoo: Parks and Wildlife
First Children's Party: Evan Sy's 1st Birthday Celebration

I would probably add more once I remember them.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment